Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2008 Mission Tour with Elder & Sister Gary J. Coleman





Elder and Sister Coleman visit Jacksonville Beach

Kingsland Zone

Jax East Zone

Lunch is served!

Presidents Padgett (L) & Newman (Far Right) welcome 
Elder & Sister Scoggins

















Lake City Zone

Jax West Zone

Gainesville Zone





8 comments:

Cooke Family said...

I just love this site. I am so happy to see my son is eating well. Elder Cooke you are missed.
Love Mums

The Stanford Bunch said...

YAY! Thanks for posting pix! So good to see ya Trevon (Rogers)!!

Love, Mistie

Mom Morphy said...

You certainly have a lot of hungry, good looking missionaries! I'm sure the Coleman's will have a wonderful report to share with SLC! Great job Newmans!

Mendy said...

What a great looking bunch of Elder's and Sister's! Thank you Sister Newman for this wonderful website!

Mendy Maxwell

laura said...

Sister Newman,
This is great! Hopefully Elder Miller will be ok with his big sis checking up on him through this blog. :)You look happy.
love ya,
laura

Mom Williams said...

Sis. Newman, Thank you so much for making this blog! It is great to see my missionary! We need a pic of him for his missionary plaque at church and I don't have any recent ones in suit and tie. Now I can print one of him! Elder Williams you don't look as "short" at home as you do next to these Elders. Haha It's also nice to see pics of the Elders you have been serving with. Keep smiling!! Love, Mom

Lisa said...

What a great job you're doing. Surely everyone wants to see a picture of their missionary. I'm no different. Keep it up. :)
-Elder McNaughton "fan".

Karen Rogers said...

I am most anxiously waiting new of the transfers....as my son Elder Rogers just experienced his first transfer......We love the blog....thanks!