Sorry Elder Bowen...I know Elder Warburton feels awful...although in the picture he looks pretty happy. It was so great to talk to you lil' bro on mother's day! We are proud of you! Keep up the hard work Elders!
I am Elder Bowen's sister and I can tell you from a first hand account...his mother was FREAKING out! hahahaha, we are glad he is still smiling about it:)
I would like to hear the story behind the picture, as my son wrote home about a bike accident this week! I am so glad they have a positive attitude! (or countenance) They just look FUN!
4 comments:
Sorry Elder Bowen...I know Elder Warburton feels awful...although in the picture he looks pretty happy. It was so great to talk to you lil' bro on mother's day! We are proud of you! Keep up the hard work Elders!
Oh wow, imagine being a mom and getting that picture sent home!!
I am Elder Bowen's sister and I can tell you from a first hand account...his mother was FREAKING out! hahahaha, we are glad he is still smiling about it:)
I would like to hear the story behind the picture, as my son wrote home about a bike accident this week! I am so glad they have a positive attitude! (or countenance) They just look FUN!
Post a Comment