Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New missionaries arrive, safe & sound ...


Assistant Elder Fish shares a scripture ...
_____________

You'd never guess these missionaries have
been on the go for more than 19 hours straight!
We enjoyed spending the evening together
and getting to know a little about them.
They are a great group!

Back Row: Elders Bagley, Carney, Osborn, Webb, & Murdock
Front Row: Elders Taylor, Gillis, Parker, Pelo, Leavitt,
Johnson, President & Sister Newman
Sitting: Sister Christison



3 comments:

Called to Serve said...

Thank you for that post. I have been checking the blog all afternoon! My son has arrived and it is such a comfort to know they are all safe and sound. I can't wait for the pictures!

Connie said...

They must have been pretty worn out but looked very happy to have arrived in the Mission home. We appreciate you letting us know they all made it safely. It'll be great to see more pictures!

Tara O'Neil said...

I love your shirt Sister Newman, you always look so cute!