________________
Ten new elders arrived tonight, fresh from the MTC.
They've been up since 2 am, and are excited and ready to go!
They will be meeting their trainers in the morning at
transfer meeting.
Left to Right: Elders Banner, Greco, Turner, Bass, Watts,
Graham, Summers, Rasmussen, Lewis & Day
__________________
Saying goodbye to our final departing group...
We love these guys!
Elders Miller, Rogers, Weston, Williams, Chadwick,
Redford, Smith & the Newmans
8 comments:
Thank you for taking care of my boy! I can't wait for tomorrow! The Elders all look terrific, and President and Sister Newman, bless you for your service and care of our children! I hope all will be well with you and your family as you return home! Taker care,
: ) Heike Smith
Can't believe it's over for you! You have been wonderful! We appreciate being a small part of it and serving for a few short months. Best of luck to you! We love you! President and Sister Christensen SAMTC
Ah! This is so sad! I wish y'all could stay mission presidents in the FLJAX mission forever. Goodness. I'm gonna miss you guys! Love you very much!
- Sara Willis
Thank you for all your love and service in the Jacksonville Florida Mission. If you speak in sacrament when you get home to Madera (I think that is where you are from) I would love to know so I could possibly come to it. We live in Santa Clara, CA. With much love and appreciation.
The McFarlands
klmcfarland1@comcast.net
Thank you so much for your service and time in taking care of our boys! You are terrific and we are looking forward to meeting you when you get back to Californina - Concord is just a short drive to your area -
The Carney's - Michael and Jo Ann
Thank you President and Sister Newman! Our son, Elder Jackson, keeps saying, "One day President Newman will be speaking to us in General Conference as one of the General Authorities." Thank you for your service and example to all the missionaries. Your legacy will not be forgotten! Bruce and Diane Jackson
Thank you for welcoming our son into your area!! It's great to see all their smiling faces ready to share the gospel, and to see the departing missionaries who have blazed a trail for them to continue. We pray that you and your family will be greatly blessed for all your service to our young people!!
Hollie Banner
Ritzville WA
Thank you so much for all the guidance you have provided for our son Elder Fetty - He looks up to you so much - you will be missed!
Post a Comment