Dear Families of FJM missionaries. It has been a very busy time...it must be Christmas. I'm sorry that the activity on the blog has been very little. There is so much I want to share. It will be coming. I wanted to show you the mission picture that was taken at our mission conference. Every single missionary is in the picture.
We want to thank all of you for writing to your son or daughter or parent. We were thrilled that every missionary was given a letter from his/her family at the conference. I wish you could have been there and felt the peace and joy that came over the room. Every one rushed to sit down and open their package. A hush came over the room and you could hear sniffles as we all felt an over whelming love from home. Thank you with all our hearts. We love our families.

3 comments:
Thanks for the picture & the opportunity to write to Elder McFarland. Merry Christmas.
Yes thank you for all you do! I have been anxiously waiting for the pictures, and I will try to be patient. I know how busy you are. Thank you again for taking such good care of our sons and daughters. Elder Hammond said he loved the conference.
We are so excited to read your updates! We love the missionary blog! Give Elder Grant a BIG BIG hug from his family the next time you see him!
--Aaron and Mandee Grant
Post a Comment