Monday, April 16, 2012

"THE MOST CORRECT OF ANY BOOK ON EARTH"

ZONE CONFERENCES 
It was a revelatory experience. The spirit taught each of us and witnessed of truth.  Held over a three day period each day was a different experience as the spirit taught to the needs of each of us. 
The conference goal was for each missionary to gain a firmer testimony of the Book of Mormon and learn how to use it more effectively in teaching and contacting.
KINGSLAND ZONE
SAVANNAH ZONE

JACKSONVILLE EAST ZONE

JACKSONVILLE SOUTH ZONE

JACKSONVILLE WEST ZONE

GAINVESVILLE ZONE

LAKE CITY ZONE

2 comments:

Pat said...

Sister Barry, Thank you so much for posting these pictures. You have no idea how much it warms a mother's heart to see her son, especially when she doesn't get very many pictures from said son. I don't know what I would do without your blog and especially these posts where every Elder and Sister get posted. I think he must avoid pictures every chance he gets.

SHicks2012 said...

Sister Barry I am so thankful for you and President Barry. I love coming here to this blog and seeing all of these wonderful pictures of my daughter and her companions. This really helps me to put faces to names as she talks about different people. These blogs have been such a blessing to me when I get to missing her so much. Thank you for your service and all you do. Love Sister Hick's Mom