Thanks for welcoming us so warmly to the Jacksonville Mission! Left to Right: Elder & Sister Hart, Branch President & Sister Alexander, Elder & Sister Mann, President & Sister Wood.
We traveled the mission this past week to meet all the missionaries of the Florida Jacksonville Mission, including the new areas of Tallahassee Florida, Panama City Florida and Tifton Georgia. I will post photos from those zone conferences. Unfortunately, we did not get a photo taken in our Tallahassee/Panama City zone conference - I'm so sorry about the oversight. Let me express our great thanks to you for these fine, dedicated, obedient missionaries that we are serving alongside - your daughters, your sons, and your parents and grandparents (our senior couples are awesome too!)!! We already love them and consider them ours as well! May God bless all of us in our worthy pursuits. Love, Sister Christine Wood
|
3 comments:
Welcome to the mission. Thank you for continuing to post photos. I love checking the blog and finding photos of all of our sweet missionaries. Our love and prayers are with you as you serve.
Love,
The Krupp Familyb
Thank you for checking in on the great Jacksonville Florida Mission blog. President Wood & I look forward to meeting you!
So excited for this new adventure for you two. We love and miss you but know you are doing good. The missionaries will LOVE you! We pray for you everyday!
Post a Comment