That is a fine looking group of Elders. I bet they make their mom's proud. I know that I am. (My son is in that picture.) I love anytime I can see a picture of him. Thank you for making the blog. I too worried all last week during the storm and didn't know where to look for information. This is a great idea. Thank you again.
Thank you for putting together this blog spot. I am Elder Jeffrey (Preston) Smith's father and we are all so proud of him and all the Missionary's in this mission. What a great group of Men.
I am Elder Jeremiah Smith's father. It's always great to see or hear of our missionaries. Our family has two out on missions at the moment. We love and pray for them always. Thanks for keeping us informed.
4 comments:
That is a fine looking group of Elders. I bet they make their mom's proud. I know that I am. (My son is in that picture.) I love anytime I can see a picture of him. Thank you for making the blog. I too worried all last week during the storm and didn't know where to look for information. This is a great idea. Thank you again.
Thank you for putting together this blog spot. I am Elder Jeffrey (Preston) Smith's father and we are all so proud of him and all the Missionary's in this mission. What a great group of Men.
I am Elder Jeremiah Smith's father. It's always great to see or hear of our missionaries. Our family has two out on missions at the moment. We love and pray for them always. Thanks for keeping us informed.
Yes they are very cute Elders. But I think I no one of them. Could that cute Elder cooke be my son YEP.
Love Mums
Post a Comment