After today's meeting, members of the Zone Leader Council
were treated to a wonderful lunch, a "Low Country Boil"
prepared by President and Sister Padgett at their home
in Darien, Georgia. What a treat! You can tell by the pictures below
everyone LOVED the food!
President Padgett adding the corn.
Fresh crab & shrimp are added to a huge pot
of spicy water, along with sausage, corn, carrots,
onions and potatoes.
Almost ready!
This is how it's served. So fun!
Elder's Terry, Lambourne & Albertson
Elders White & Jolley
Elder Kenworthy
Elder Adkins and Sister Padgett
Elder Endemano
A post wouldn't be complete without a picture
of Elder Cooke eating something yummy!
President Padgett and his daughter, Jenny
Back: Elders Atherton, Cooke, Garnett, Fish, Potter, Jensen,
Lambourne, Terry, Albertson, Jolley & Adkins
Front: Stoker, Clark, Endemano, White, Kenworthy & Call
4 comments:
Dave talks all the time about the feasts he had on his mission like that. Although in Louisianna it was Crawfish and newspaper covered tables. I wonder if the nice white table cloth is a Florida thing, or a Sister Newman thing. ;)
We have 'Shrimp Boil' at home in Utah. It looks like the exact same ingredients and we serve it on newspaper too. Elder Manwaring's grandma makes dishes like that often for our Fast Sunday extended Family Home Evenings. We sure miss our missionary at times like that.
I must say everytime I see my Elder he is eating. I am just happy as a mom to see he is being taking care of. I love you Elder Cooke.
Mums
I think my brother, Elder Cooke, needs to lay off some of that tasty food. haha. i wanna see pictures of him doing something other than eating.
~kody Cooke
Post a Comment