Saturday, June 2, 2018

OZONE CONFERENCE
Senior Couples
June 1, 2018
Left to right, Sister and Elder Mann, President and Sister Lee, Elder and Sister Gilland, Elder and Sister Cottle, Sister and Elder Youngberg, Elder and Sister Whitehead, Sister and Elder Waite.  In Front Elder Grieve behind Elder and Sister Schroeder.


Most of the Senior Couples walked up the tower















 Sister Whitehead says, you can have him. . .

Old Roy. . .

 She looks a little too happy here

 There's a scream . . .

 Sister Cottle is just like the teenagers.  She won't put her phone down for anything.

 Forget Sister Mann, I want the phone

 No way, this is as far as I go. . . 

 Elder Gilland says I'm happy to see her go. . .

 Elder Youngberg says let me at him. . . I can take him

 Wait, don't eat my phone. . . The missionaries won't be able to call me

 Here let me try. . .

 Can I get rid of my phone. . . ?

 Elder Grieve says, He's my friend, we're just hangin' out.

 Here, he can have my phone and my hat. . .

 Over acting going on. . .

 The Train ride

 Pioneer Island Cabin





 The Beautiful Boat ride







 Turtles, Snakes, and Alligator show



Jeremiah's for the trip home

No comments: