Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Mission President for the FJM

We are so pleased to announce to all that the new Mission President and his companion have been chosen and announced.
 Meet President Paul W. Craig and Sister Nadine Craig
Paul Wayne Craig, 57, and Nadine Call Craig, four children, Vista View Ward, North Salt Lake Utah Stake.  Brother Craig serves as bishop of a young single adult ward and is a former temple worker, counselor in a stake mission presidency, bishopric counselor, elders quorum president, institute teacher and missionary in the Belgium Brussels Mission. Partner, Mason's Interiors. Born in Great Lakes, Ill., to Harris Olene and Rada Joyce Harris Craig.

Sister Craig serves as a temple ordinance worker and is a former ward Young Women president and adviser, counselor in a ward Primary presidency, Sunday School teacher and institute teacher. Born in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Junior David and Dawn Davis Call. 
 
They will take over the direction of the mission on July 1, 2013.  We pray for you, that your minds and hearts will be calm during this time of preparation.  President Barry and I and all the missionaries are praying for you.  We all love you! 
Welcome to the Florida Jacksonville Mission

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news. I'm sure the Craig's will do amazing work. I hope they choose to keep this Blog updated. I have loved checking in here every week. Thanks, Sister Barry, for doing this.

June Newman said...

Seems like yesterday that I was putting the Barry's photo on the blog!